This year's British Columbia Provincial Ultimate Frisbee Team, also known as HUCK, will have an entirely new look. They are looking to the crowd to help them design their new jerseys for this summer!
*Update: A winner was chosen on June 14th. Click here to see the results of the voting *
Here is what you need to know about designing your team's jersey(s) :
1) The Team jerseys must be predominantly black. Red and white are recognized as official colours through ultimate Canada, but this does not mean it cannot be used throughout the design. It would be considered a bonus if there were some red incorporated into the design though...one might say 2 birds with one stone type of thing?
2) BlackHawk Logo should be prominently displayed along with space for a number, player name and team logo.
3) The design should be simple (or complex depending on how you see it). If you would like assistance to make your jersey design please contact me ASAP after the voting ends. I will need 5-10 days to get the jerseys printed and shipped out. Contact information is at the end of this article; or message me on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/mikeyoshioka
4) Please provide your top 3 designs with your order by: June 15th 2013
5) Ordering details will be sent out to all teams that place an order along with payment information and deadline for delivering payment; TBD; based on number of orders received by June 15th
Thanks and good luck!
We would like to thank the following local Service Providers for supplying this years Jerseys. Please reach out to them when you need these services next. Support them like they supported us.
Cornerstone Demolition Service
Hawkeye Painting Service
Lakeland Powerwashing Service
Sumas Tree Service
Supreme Aerial Photography
Sumas Masonry Service
Vanguard Cedar Roofing Service
(if you would like to order your own Jersey now, visit http://www.blackhawk.com and find our store, BC Ultimate Frisbee; choose Women's or Men's jerseys; pick the design; enter coupon code: Stampede2013 ). We appreciate the co-operation with our local BC Home Service Providers to provide these beautiful custom designed Jerseys at cost! You can support them by buying some product too -and maybe help us raise money for Nationals?